Joining a New Business can be exciting!
How many of you have joined a business opportunity and you're so excited but you get nothing from your upline, except maybe a generic email welcoming you to the company? Right?
How many of you have experienced that? I don't know how many work from home opportunities I joined, I was so excited to get started but there was crickets upstairs. I would get the informal email and it would usually say, first thing to do is go to your back office and start in on the training. OK, I'd get in there, I'd watch the training video's or tutorials and I'd jump on it and do everything that they said. But if I had a question? I rarely heard from my upline. It's sad really.
To most, you are only a number to them, just helping them get higher in the company. They don't care about you or your success. But you know what? They should, cause they may be good at recruiting but they will only get short term success and then eventually, they will fail cause their down line will fall apart and disappear. And it gives Network Marketing a bad name.
I've always known that I wanted to work for myself. I like having the time freedom, I like being able to go somewhere when I want and I don't want to have to ask permission if I can get the time off from work. Who else feels this way?
I take my business seriously and I also take my team very seriously. Cause without them, without you, I wouldn't have a business. BUT more than that my team become my friends. And I LOVE helping my friends achieve what I'm achieving. They say it's lonely at the top but my motto is, "It's not lonely at the Top when you're there with your friends".
Most of my Team, I didn't know before they joined me on my journey- OUR journey. But now they are my friends and we are working towards a mutual goal. And that's to get to the top of the company.
Right now, I am working on 2 new businesses. If you'd like to know more click on the links below or message me with any questions.
Who's ready to change your life?
There is a better way and it's called Network Marketing- Eric Worre
http://www.maellebynanette.com
http://www.melaleuca.com/nyocum
No comments:
Post a Comment